A goodbye? Please..NO

Assalammualaikum.


" THE HARDEST PART ABOUT SAYING GOODBYE IS THE MEMORIES AND FLASHBACKS AFTERWARD"

Who ever was placed in that situation will found that, 'a goodbye isnt the best choice in your life'.

I hate to say goodbye to my close one.


But i believe the knot that we tied will always been there even the distance pull you a part from them.

Alhamdulillah.
Thank you Allah for introducing the best people in my life.
They have walked in by a reason.
*i wish i could finish this update while my tears are running..


I am so blessed to have them for the most of the time.
We had joy together.
We laughed a lot.
We teased each other countless.


THANK YOU SO MUCH ALLAH.


Today..
A member of us should go.
What else do we have?

The joy would never be same.
The rhythm of laughing will never be same.
But promise me dear friends.
One day we will meet again insyaAllah.


Take care where ever you are.


 till here.


Sekian


My talk:) Friendship is the beautiful gift in life.



Thanks for reading :)

No comments: