why should i feel this?..

salam..

morning guys!
time shows 2:49 in the morning..
i still can't go to sleep yet coz i just finished my last task which have to submit by today..


i'm having imbalance ''mood'' currently.
but i tried make it positive..

why??why??and why??
does the person knows??
or i myself being an over acting person??


i have to do something.
otherwise i'll suffer later..
but,i can't lie myself as i'm accidently express what's inside me..
it's naturally happen!!
and i realised that so much!
so do people around me~


if one day,the black shadow haunted me,i wish that i'm strong enough to overcome it.
as well as everybody did.
the truth,u can't deny what u feel..


sekian..

my talk:) be strong myra..let's the footprints being your last moments~
damn!!! i love '........' !!
Thanks for reading :)

No comments: